Monday, October 25, 2010

Prezi

I'm probably not the only one who felt that my simple Wordle failed to do William Manchester's book, or even the first section, justice. I doubt this Prezi presentation will add much more (keep in mind that it's not meant to be entirely self-explanatory), but I wanted to try it out both to add a little more structure to the ideas in The Medieval Mind, and simply to experiment with Prezi. For those who aren't part of our class, Prezi is a unique online type of power-point tool that's free for the basic version and can be used for a huge variety of presentations.

2 comments:

  1. "With books and plays we underline or we italicize. With stories and poems we use quotations, 'cause we're very wise!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know how to underline or italicize when making the title, so I used quotations. But the book is "A World Lit Only by Fire", not The Medieval Mind, that was just the section I took the words from.

    ReplyDelete