Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Evolution of Missionary Work

Here's a Prezi I'm working on for the historical content of our final project. It will probably update automatically so I may just edit this post when I get the finished product.



I'm still unsure if I should keep the arrows or if they just make it look cluttered. Also, I'm planning on adding more to the online part of it (I'm not exactly sure what yet) before the showcase. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.

EDIT 12/1/10:
I added the part on how we can help. Thanks for the post Kurt, I used a lot of what the missionaries gave us at the fireside, in a very summarized fashion of course.

1 comment:

  1. Chase,
    This looks great. I don't think that the arrows make it look cluttered but I don't think there necessary. Also, if you check out my blog, I just made a post focusing on the online part. We could take some, none, or all of it. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete